The Rochester Chapter of STC announces the results of the 2019 election. The following members will serve as voting members of the Council. Eighteen of 54 eligible voters participated (33%). Vote totals are shown.
- President: Kelly Schrank 17 votes 1 Abstention
- Vice President and Spectrum Co-Chair: Ann Wiley 17 votes 1 Abstention
- Vice President and Spectrum Co-Chair: Kim Chmielewicz 17 votes 1 Abstention
- Treasurer: Richard Poydock 18 votes
- Secretary: Christine Christensen 18 votes
- Program Manager: Marilyn Woelk 18 votes
- Membership Manager: Lori Meyer: 18 votes
- Education Manager: Carmel Priore-Garlock 17 votes 1 Abstention
- Member at Large: Johanne Lavallee 18 votes (100.0%)
- Member at Large: Allison de Rose 18 votes (100.0%)
- Immediate Past President: Bobbi Werner (automatic succession)
Additional Council members serve in appointed roles.
- Employment: Laurie Fiaretti
- Mentoring: Bobbi Werner
- Competition: Bobbi Werner
- Webmaster: Sarah Rowe
- Newsletter/Historian: Ann Wiley
Thank you to the 2018-2019 Council for all their work this year, leading us to win a Pacesetter Award and a Platinum Community Achievement Award and Community of the Year designation from STC.
Thank you also to those who voted. If you would like to join the chapter’s award winning team, please contact chapter president Kelly Shcrank, firstname.lastname@example.org